Auto-change folder, etc

Suggestion1: when playing in folder mode, whenever Poweramp reaches the last file of the present file, automatically go to the first file in the next folder. As far as I can tell, there is no option, presently, to do this (using ver 2.0.1 build 455, registered user).

Since there´s always someone who will prefer to manually go to the next folder, it could be configurable in settings.

Suggestion2: when unplugging/plugging again the headphones, can we preserve the volume setting? Right now, if I change the volume with the headphone connected, disconnect and reconnect, the volume resets to a fixed volume. This happens even if I change the volume when the headphone is disconnected.

I am listing this here as a suggestion, but to be honest I don´t know if this is a bug in Poweramp (probably not), bug or intended behavior in Android 2.3.4 (who knows), or in my phone (Samsung Galaxy S2, brazilian ver, no carrier customization, no fooling with custom rom). It seems to be the standard behavior for the OS, but maybe Poweramp could have a workaround for this?

when playing in folder mode, whenever Poweramp reaches the last file of the present file, automatically go to the first file in the next folder. As far as I can tell, there is no option, presently, to do this (using ver 2.0.1 build 455, registered user).

Set 'Repeat' mode to 'Advance List...'

Andre

Archived