Activation Problems

Never1Winter

Sry for my English. Writing here because didn't get respond from support via email. Recently i changed my device from Samsung S7 to Redmi 9pro, and was failed to activate Poweramp. 

Installed Poweramp, then used my old Activator (Poweramp-(alt)-Full-Version-Unlocker-1.1-build-21) and when i open the app it shows the message "Sry Poweramp can't verify the purhase Cause:Unknown"

How restore my purhase?

The APK you have there is an old (probably pirated) unlocker for Poweramp v2. The official purchased unlocker for all versions of Poweramp is: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maxmpz.audioplayer.unlock

If you have purchased the app in the past, you can re-download the unlocker again from the Google Play Store link above - or get it from Play Store app > My Apps & games > 'Library' tab.

If you purchased directly from the Poweramp website here then there is no unlocker app needed, your licence is based on your email address and the ID sent to you in the past (use Settings > Already Purchased? > Website).

Andre

Archived