Playlist View Features

Hi,

I use MusicBee on PC and one of the features I like is the ability to group certain playlists into a folder.

I could see this working in Poweramp by maybe having a playlist group, which when clicked expands to show the playlists inside that certain group.

Another request would be able to hide the playlist extension type in the playlist view, seeing the .m3u for each playlist seems irrelevant.

Thanks

There is another thread which asks for basically the same thing but for grouping sets of Genres for display in the library view, perhaps some common approach might work? Maybe some kind of pseudo-folder concept in those relevant category views, which displays content in the same way as Folders Hierarchy? 

Andre

36 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

There is another thread which asks for basically the same thing but for grouping sets of Genres for display in the library view, perhaps some common approach might work? Maybe some kind of pseudo-folder concept in those relevant category views, which displays content in the same way as Folders Hierarchy? Would need simple create/remove folder and move song(s) features.

Andre

Yeah that's pretty much exactly what I'm after and sounds like a good implementation of the idea.

Archived