Not working properly

ders

Am I the only one experiencing this? My Poweramp stops working for a while. It automatically closes. Then resumes. Its annoying as I cannot listen to a song properly -.- if this continues I might switch to other app I dont care if I had purchased the full version if Im not getting the amount that I paid for then...I will also change my rating on playstore. Really disappointed

It's not easy to diagnose this sort of thing with so little information to go on (device, ROM version, Poweramp version, etc).

Obviously it's not how PA should be working though. Does this happen when your screen goes to sleep (which could mean Android is stopping it, in which case try whitelisting it) or when the player screen interface is active?  How long does it stop for - very briefly (buffering, slow storage access?) or for several seconds?

Andre

Hi Andre,

Thank you for your response. As per the details please see below:

Device: Huawei Nova 2i

Poweramp version: 2.0.10-build-588-play

Im sorry I am not sure about the ROM version.

As for the duration, it varies. Sometimes it stops for 1-2 seconds but not longer than 3 and this happens while the screen is on so I am really not sure why this is happening. 

Looking forward to hearing from you

59 minutes ago, ders said:

Poweramp version: 2.0.10-build-588-play

That is an obsolete legacy v2 version of Poweramp which was only left online for users of Android 4.4.4 KitKat and below, as you need Android 5 or above to run Poweramp v3. PA v2 is no longer supported, nor guaranteed to work on more recent Android releases.

Your Huawei device was released with Android 7.0, and although that is also fairly old (perhaps it has been updated on your device though?) it should still work fine with the current releases of Poweramp from the Huawei app gallery, or you can just download it as an APK file from the website here (latest build is 879).

Andre

Archived