Hierarchy folder - how to remove file location info

bracque

I have all my music on an SD card.

In the hierarchy folder view for each folder it shows folder name (band name in my case) the the file location under (SD card).

How can I remove the file location from this view, it clutters things up.

Thanks.

43 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

In the List Options menu for the Folders Hierarchy view, select 'Show Titles Only'. You can also reduce the amount of space used for the header block in that menu if you wish.

Andre

Thanks Andre, but I am not seeing where that is.  I go to settings, then library, then lists, after that I don't see anything about folders hierarchy or any show titles only.

I looked through many different menus and cannot seem to find what you are referencing.  Could you please give me exact place to look?

Thanks.

It's in the options screen for the Library catgeory view, not the overall app Settings.

Go to the Library and choose the Folders or Folders Hierarchy view, then tap the three-dots menu icon at the top, then choose List Options.

Make sure you are on the latest version of PA (build 878).

Andre

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

It's in the options screen for the Library catgeory view, not the overall app Settings.

Go to the Library and choose the Folders or Folders Hierarchy view, then tap the three-dots menu icon at the top, then choose List Options.

Make sure you are on the latest version of PA (build 878).

Andre

I am on build 874 and cannot see a titles only option.  google is telling me i am up to date.  It is on an HTC 10, maybe this phone won't allow further updates...

Archived