Mainscreen View

Rogernp

29 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Not at present, no. To be honest, there have been rather more comments about the Player interface being a bit too busy for some people's liking, rather than not enough content on it.

Andre

Thanks for your answer. I am a music lover with a lot of live concerts. I like to know, which version of a song  I hear. 2003 recorded in Paris.....

The solution is simple: 10 defined tags could be chosen by the user to be displayed. Some may prefer a simple view, others the whole information.

1 minute ago, Rogernp said:

The solution is simple: 10 defined tags could be chosen by the user to be displayed. Some may prefer a simple view, others the whole information.

I guess the problem there is that would make the screen content very dynamic, and cause all sorts of potential layout issues depending on how many lines you added.

I could see it working if that extra (user-requested) content was overlaid on top of the cover artwork area. Or if the current Artist/Album line was made more dynamic, so you could create your own template for what you want to see - e.g. instead of the current  %Artist% - %Album% format, you could define something like %Album% (%Year%) - %Composer% .

Andre

Archived