Choosing Media source

Treaddie

Hi, I am completely new to this app and I need step by step instructions (for dummies) on how to select my music source. I have Poweramp loaded on my Xtrons car stereo, I have 2 music sources namely a SD card and USB pen drive and would like to know how to switch simply between the two as they each have their own type of music on, as far as I can make out Poweramp has lumped both sources together and it is a might confusing. Any advice would be gratefully appreciated (baby steps please).. 

Poweramp only has one Library available, which contains any songs that have been found in the available storage locations on your device.

You can use Settings > Library > Music Folders to add, or remove, specific storage locations and/or folders, telling PA where it allowed to scan for music. Changing that list will cause the entire music collection in the Library to be re-scanned and updated to reflect your new choice. However it's not a quick 'one button' switch and might take a few minutes with larger collections or slower storage devices.    

Andre

• 4 months later...

Archived