Distortion

panjazz2000

Hi all, I'm new to the forum. Been a Poweramp user for many years and I absolutely love the app. However, I have an issue with my Poweramp on my  Moto G7+ which is fairly new. I've notice that anytime playback is interrupted by a call or stopped for whatever reason, the audio is distorted when resumed, and will not improve unless I restart the phone. Does anybody else have this issue? If so, can you offer some advice or directions to rectify. Thanks in advance!!!

What output method are you using? Try doing a Restore Defaults in Output settings, which will revert to OpenSL ES with DVC enabled. If the problem persists, try disabling DVC and see if that helps, or try other output methods. Avoid High-Res for now until you track the issue down.

Andre

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

What output method are you using? Try doing a Restore Defaults in Output settings, which will revert to OpenSL ES with DVC enabled. If the problem persists, try disabling DVC and see if that helps, or try other output methods. Avoid High-Res for now until you track the issue down.

Andre

Hello, thank you for your response. I use both bluetooth and wired headset. I observed the issue when I bought a wired headset last Saturday. Will get back to you after I try what you recommended.

Archived