Android Navigation Bar messing up layout

Lustlights

• Poweramp build number: 866
  • your device modelyour device model: Huawei Mate 10 
  • your Android versionyour Android version: 9
  • your custom ROM name/version: Emui 9
  • steps to reproducesteps to reproduce: slide up to reveal android navigation bar, hide it. 

Is there a way to keep the player nav bar in "now playing" under android nav bar without moving it up and changing the layout? 

https://pasteboard.co/J3LWgup.jpg

11 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

The Poweramp NavBar should never be overlaid over the metadata area like that. Do you have some sort of auto-scroll up/down feature on the Android navbar enabled?

Andre

nothing special, just a regular android navbar with a hide key. 

16 minutes ago, Lustlights said:

nothing special, just a regular android navbar with a hide key. 

Works fine for me, the navbar pops up (slightly opaque) over the  bottom of the PA screen, but the PA content is not scrolled up, just like with all other apps. This is on a Samsung Galaxy A70 with GoodLock's NavStar app enabling the navbar show/hide feature. I never use that particular hide feature though, it always looks too messy when overlaid and I prefer to have the navbar always available anyway.

image.png

Andre

15 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Works fine for me, the navbar pops up (slightly opaque) over the  bottom of the PA screen, but the PA content is not scrolled up, just like with all other apps. This is on a Samsung Galaxy A70 with GoodLock's NavStar app enabling the navbar show/hide feature. I never use that particular hide feature though, it always looks too messy when overlaid and I prefer to have the navbar always available anyway.

image.png

Andre

without the hide feature it's ok, all the PA content scrolled up just fine. Having the hide feature while revealing and hiding android navbar what causing a messy scroll up and overlay. normal content layout can be restored by pressing 1 of the keys on the PA navbar

Archived