How do I get started?

John Vander

Not sure what you mean by 'convenience store' (could be a translation issue?)

If you purchased and downloaded the unlocker from the Google Play Store, all you need to do is install the unlocker from the Store onto your device, it will unlock the trial version automatically.

If you purchased via the Poweramp website directly (i.e. without using your Google Play account) then go to Poweramp Settings and use Already Purchased? > Website. Type in your email address and your Order ID (as specified in purchase confirmation email that you will have received).

Andre

@andrewilley andre thanks. I typed in my email address and ID code but only an error saying that my code is invalid.  I purchased my Poweramp app directly from the website of Poweramp. Man I feel so discouraged. I was so much looking forward to owning this app. I retried multiple times to enter the ID code but always comes back as invalid.

You never mentioned that that app would not open, you were initially asking about applying the licence key.

So if you completely uninstall Poweramp and then install the APK file that you've downloaded from the website, it won't open at all? What device and ROM version are you using? 

Andre

22 minutes ago, John Vander said:

The APK file downloaded no problem at all. The app runs perfectly well too.

Erm, so why did you write "I downloaded Poweramp from the website but still doesn't want to open" ? Where exactly are you having a problem (step by step please)?

Andre

Sorry to trouble you Andre. I uninstalled the trial version from Play and installed the app from the Poweramp website after I made the payment and received an email from PayPro containing my ID code. I opened the app and went to settings/Already purchased?/Website restore purchase and entered my Google mail address and ID code. But the reply 'failed to verify license' comes out when I hit the restore purchase button. I think I rather should have said the app doesn't want to unlock the full version than the app doesn't want to open. Sorry about that.

Archived