Playlist viewing and editing

meldean

I use my tablet, which has Poweramp on it to play random songs from a playlist I created. I also want to be able to edit the playlist. I just don't know how. I would like to put several songs in a playlist, and then while playing, view the list. Then at the end of a song, pick the next one from the list at random, like using windows explorer.

While the playlist is playing, tap the album art area and you will be taken to the list so you can choose another song by tapping on it.

To add a new song (or songs) to a playlist, find the song/album/folder/etc in the Library views and long-press on it. You can then multi-select using the tickboxes on the left if you want. When you are ready, tap "+ Playlist" and choose which playlist you'd like to add to. Or you can make a new playlist if you prefer.

To edit a playlist, go to the Library >Playlists view and select the playlist you want to modify. Long-press on any song in the list (and optionally select more songs as above) and you can delete them from the list, or use the thumb-device on the right to move any song up or down the list. 

Andre

Archived