I want it to go back to the main folder after the songs have finished playing

jlname

I want it to go back to the main folder after the songs have finished playing.

Example: An album has 12 tracks. I am currently playing the whole album and the Poweramp will stay on the last track 12. It will not return to the "InterpetMP3" folder. How to do it?

Normally, when an album (or folder/etc) is completed, unless Repeat is active, PA would wait there ready for you to tell it what to you want it to do next.

I do agree that it would be more helpful, rather than pausing at the end of that last track, to either return to the start of the current category (album/folder/etc) - or for most people's use, wait in place ready to play the next category when you press Play again. At the moment, it seems to get confused and tries to play the last bit of the final track again, which doesn't make sense to me. 

Andre

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

Normally, when an album (or folder/etc) is completed, unless Repeat is active, PA would wait there ready for you to tell it what to you want it to do next.

I do agree that it would be more helpful, rather than pausing at the end of that last track, to either return to the start of the current category (album/folder/etc) - or for most people's use, wait in place ready to play the next category when you press Play again. At the moment, it seems to get confused and tries to play the last bit of the final track again, which doesn't make sense to me. 

Andre

Exactly, he understood!

Whether it's a bug or a wanted trait. Who to write, I have a paid version..

How PA behaves when you press Play again after a category has just finished seems a bit glitchy, however the other part (going back to either the start of the category, or the start of the next one ready to start playing again) is a Feature Request. I'll move this to that area. 

Andre

Archived