Show all songs under album

Hello there,

maybe I'm dumb, but I'll try to explain my issue:

I love Poweramp, became a refugee from samsun music, BUT there was the option, when I see the list of artists and I tapped on one of them, it showed me DIRECTLY a complete list of a) albums plus b) ALL SONG the album includes as a list view under the cover.

PLEASE I BEG YOU! I hate to tab tab tab and oh, there are the songs, okay, they're sorted with album and everything, but... I want the other option :( 

For better imgaination, I created a very professional (*cough*) example. 

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

You could get close to what you want if you go into Artists view, choose your desired artist, and select All Artist Songs. That will show you all of the songs by that artist in a long scrollable list. The sorting order would need to be 'By Album', so if you currently have another sort order configured for that view, tap the three-dots menu icon and in List Options choose 'By Album' for the sort order (that sort setting will stick for the next time you do this, so you only have to do that once).

You will then see a long list (a very long list in my example below) which as you scroll down will contain all of the songs by that artist, broken down by album order:

image.png

Andre

4 hours ago, andrewilley said:

You could get close to what you want if you go into Artists view, choose your desired artist, and select All Artist Songs. That will show you all of the songs by that artist in a long scrollable list. The sorting order would need to be 'By Album', so if you currently have another sort order configured for that view, tap the three-dots menu icon and in List Options choose 'By Album' for the sort order (that sort setting will stick for the next time you do this, so you only have to do that once).

You will then see a long list (a very long list in my example below) which as you scroll down will contain all of the songs by that artist, broken down by album order:

image.png

Andre

Thanks for the reply :) this is what I already found but I have to click 3 or 4 times to see this. it's inconvenient in my opinion. power amp is such a great player with so many options to customize. isn't it even possible to configurate it like I showed? :( 

Well you'd have to click on the Artist's name anyway, so just one extra click to see All of their Songs (rather than a list of their Albums) isn't exactly a major inconvenience. But no, there isn't a flat list format with a series of album covers and the tracks listed beneath them, the closest current method is the one I described before.

Andre

Archived