Two questions regarding total playtime/back button

Thehundred

Hi Poweramp team, there are two things I'd like to do and I can't find them in settings. 

1. Is there a way to display a total playtime of an album and of a playlist?

2. When I'm at the song screen (the one with seekbar, shuffle, repeat..) and I press back button it mimimises Poweramp and takes me to my phone homescreen. Is there a way to change this, so that the back button would take me back to song list? (the way swipe down on album picture takes me there) 

Maybe I'm just blind and they are there. If yes, can you please tell me where? If not could you please implement them? Especially the back button issue. Everywhere else back button takes me back to higher level. For example in song list back button takes me to list of albums of the artist. From list of albums of the artist back button takes me to list of artists, from there it takes me to library. It's really annoying that in the song screen it doesn't work this way.

Thank you very much for your help. 

1. Yes, it's shown for each line in any of the Albums List style views. It's also at the top of the songs list for each album, assuming you have enabled Settings > Library > Lists > Headers with Meta.

2. Settings > Look and Feel > Start at Library. That will make the Library view the entry/exit screen rather than the Player UI.

Andre

Archived