strange pause music and shut off issue with fiio m6

Markolo

Dont know where to put this..but anyone got an issue with fiio m6, m7 or m11 that when..

After 90min or so playing music with bluetooth, i pause the player and some seconds later the m6 shuts off. A restart and I can pause the music again without it turning off, so seems like pausing sometimes trigger the inactivity function of the m6 and shuts it off. I have inactivity set to 15 min.

no one else get this with fiio m6, m7 and m9?

Reproduced it today, let it play to bt headphones and randomly paused and unpaused. Let it play again for 40 min then paused and the m6 just shut off with no warning on screen etc.

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Yes on my m7 player when I pause it using my headphone to do so, it is fine unless I pause a second time and it will always power off the player on second pause always. I am only allowed to pause once or player will shut off. And the same goes if I press the pause for a second time on the player itself. It will power off. I have done everything I can think of, I have done a factory reset, I have tried different players on it such as Onkyo and others to see if it was something in the fiio app but player still powers off on second pause. It appears to be the fiio m7 that has the problem not the music app used on the player. Very expensive for a piece off crap that has no support what so ever. And no support numbers to call. Never buy fiio again as this is second player that has had problems. Will never waste money again on such poor quality control over their products. SAD!!!!!!!!!

Poweramp logs processed commands, such as resume and pause, in the “Last processed commands” available in Settings. You can check that log for the source of that pause command. If you share screenshot here, may be there is some option to fight the issue.