Low Volume After A Call

escenkay

Build: v3 841
Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Snapdragon)
Android Version: Pie
Rom: Stock

Hello,
I tried searching the forum but couldn't find anything related to the issue I have been having. I use a variation of Samsung Gear Icon X (2018), Galaxy Buds, & a bluetooth adapter in my car to listen to music via bluetooth (max volume on phone, control manual volume on the earbuds or car stereo themselves) with the Hi-Res Output setting (DVC on, no duck enabled) and when I receive a call and talk for bit and hang up the music continues but at a considerably lower volume. Trying to increase the volume doesn't put the volume levels back prior to the call. Was wondering if there was a solution to this. It seems like the volume returns to the same level when I turn off Hi-Res Output so think its related to this setting. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This issue is quiet annoying when I take a call in the car and the music volume is very low afterwards. Can fiddle with my phone while I am driving :)

Thank you,

1.jpg

Just curious if you have any real "Hi-Res" music? If it were me I'd just skip the experimental Hi-Res and be done with it. Even with true Hi-Res recordings I doubt anyone could distinguish between Hi-Res and normal CD red book rips in a moving car with road noise.

1 hour ago, w3wilkes said:

Just curious if you have any real "Hi-Res" music? If it were me I'd just skip the experimental Hi-Res and be done with it. Even with true Hi-Res recordings I doubt anyone could distinguish between Hi-Res and normal CD red book rips in a moving car with road noise.

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I do own some flac files as well as a lot of wav files in my crates. I don't consider myself an audiophile but I am DJ and my ears can tell when something sounds really good. With that being said, you are absolutely right. If I'm just listening to bootlegs or rips than I could care less for hi-res. Music that's missing information to begin with won't sound any better, however due to having sensitive neighbors my car is the closest I'll get to a club-like experience for audio prior to gigs. The current feature and the way it is implemented is great, its just annoying when the volume is cut low after a phone call...

Archived