Cloud Support

Hello,

Firts of all, thank you very much for your great app ! 
It's definitely the best music player on Android.

However, it still lacks a crucial feature to make the application perfect. Today, the use of streaming and cloud is very important. and this will only intensify in the years to come with the 5G that will be available soon.

It would be great if your application could read our libraries stored in the cloud via Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive etc, as does the CloudPlayer application.

You're probably aware that this feature is available natively in Google Play Music. But unfortunately, Google Play Music will disappear and make way for Youtube Music, and this great functionality should surely be removed.

A lot of users are complaining about the disappearance of this feature. It would be an opportunity for you to recover a lot of users sinvous offer this opportunity. Me including.

• 2 months later...

I am for this too. My go to player for all but without larger collection to put all my music and shuffle all in one place, GPM is where I am until they get rid of the service. I will keep PA on phone until something replaces GPM 100,000 songs. I mean PA will just sit there be waiting for an option to use any cloud storage via wifi or data to listen to mp3s uploaded.

Archived