Shuffle issues

So recently I've noticed that when I play a playlist in shuffle mode, it now happens quite often that, before all the songs in the playlist have been played once, a song that had already been played before comes on again. Now, I'm basically a 100% sure that that hasn't happened until about a week ago, ever. So I was just wondering if anyone else ran into the same problem and knows how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

The only way that should happen is if you reshuffle the sequence again, for example by selecting a new Shuffle mode or changing other aspects of playback.

If you have got track numbering displayed, you should see the song position within the full songs list (e.g, 1/1234, then 2/1234, 3/1234, etc). If that resets, and the first number goes back to 1 again, you have a newly shuffled list. You can also see how far back through previous tracks you can swipe - everything in the current shuffle history should be available to go back through to see what has been played so far. 

Andre

On 5/23/2019 at 12:39 PM, andrewilley said:

The only way that should happen is if you reshuffle the sequence again, for example by selecting a new Shuffle mode or changing other aspects of playback.

If you have got track numbering displayed, you should see the song position within the full songs list (e.g, 1/1234, then 2/1234, 3/1234, etc). If that resets, and the first number goes back to 1 again, you have a newly shuffled list. You can also see how far back through previous tracks you can swipe - everything in the current shuffle history should be available to go back through to see what has been played so far. 

Andre

Same problem. I setted the suffle Mode to on, but i get a playlist working in sequenced. 

21 hours ago, AlexanderGTX said:

Same problem. I setted the suffle Mode to on, but i get a playlist working in sequenced. 

Are you saying that while you are listening to a Playlist, if you tap the Shuffle icon (to enable 'Shuffle Just Songs') then PA continues to play the list in order? It should play the list shuffled if you do that.

Andre

Archived