Static Heard in Music

Tears of Cyanide

Ever since I updated my app(Ver. V3 Build-817 Play) I've been hearing static play with my music when it is higher up there in volume. And before you say it's my device please note that this has happened over my headset, my phones' speaker and my car's bluetooth- so it has to be Poweramp.

I'm unsure why this is happening but I don't really want to uninstall and reinstall a previous version just to lose all of the data in app.

Thanks in advance.

LGStylo3 (LG-LS777), Android Ver. 7.0

4 hours ago, Tears of Cyanide said:

Ever since I updated my app(Ver. V3 Build-817 Play) I've been hearing static play with my music when it is higher up there in volume. And before you say it's my device please note that this has happened over my headset, my phones' speaker and my car's bluetooth- so it has to be Poweramp.

I'm unsure why this is happening but I don't really want to uninstall and reinstall a previous version just to lose all of the data in app.

Thanks in advance.

LGStylo3 (LG-LS777), Android Ver. 7.0

In a recent post max told that some sort of noise may be due to sound settings like disabled absolute volume in the android developer options.

Could you for testing purposes disabled this, and then DVC, tone, the EQ, to find whether this correlates ?

Archived