Has anyone done a really simple skin?

steveinyork

I was thinking was using my phone in my car but I don't have android auto so I'd just have it plugged into the aux socket.

Using Poweramp is ok but the buttons are a bit close when I'm driving so I was looking for something with a few huge buttons (play, pause, skip back/forward), really easy to hit while driving.

If I'm driving I'm not going to be messing around with playlists or sound setting so those could be hidden behind a menu button.

Has anyone done anything like this would anyone else find it useful?

I don't want you to be intimidated by my epic design skills! 🤣

I don't even know if this is in anyway possible, but I was thinking really simple, huge buttons for the main playback functions and two menu buttons, one for selecting an album (or playlist) and one for the more complicated Poweramp stuff,  graphics equalizer , play list creation (stuff you not going to want to do while driving!).

I just thought it might be useful option if you want to use Poweramp while driving!

poweramp.png

unfortunately I cannot influence the colours so when a background is red such as in the screenshot, the visibility of the buttons will suffer. However, you can switch the album cover colours off so you have a black background.

Currently working on the landscape layout. This will be a sceond skin in my yaps app.

@flyingdutchman  Used it on my drive on Friday, works really well, landscape is great, portrait the album info is behind the play button but that in no way detracts from the way it works.

Really easy to hit the buttons when I need to skip.

Nice job!

Archived