no ones allowed to complain about it

volunteervancouver

You have the best app around and yet a persons not allowed to complain about it.

Language - hey mod are you trained in linguistics or are you against freedom? 

cant take a criticism for your changes which really pissed me off?  That I paid for?

I know what you can do with your new UI

go find another cool program that does things like I like it.

and hey mod - your group is a bunch of cowards -

language minus one. 

Deep think tank plus many millions!

37 minutes ago, volunteervancouver said:

Language - hey mod are you trained in linguistics or are you against freedom? 

Any posts which contain profanity or personal attacks or insults will be deleted. I let that slide a bit in that thread, but the last two posts (which were deleted by Max before I got to them) were nothing but four-letter words. Any thread which descends into that sort of banal mentality will get closed pretty quickly.

However anyone is perfectly free to post any comments that they wish as long as they do so politely and constructively. Lots of users have already done so during the recent months and weeks following v3's official release, and Max has already introduced a number of modifications to address specific issues and is working on others.

But if Poweramp v3 is still not to your liking (and as the saying goes, "you can't please all of the people all of the time") please feel free to re-install v2 and turn auto-updates off.

Andre 

Archived