Poweramp
Impala

Filter function in V3?

Hi all,

In V2 of Poweramp I used thr filter function a lot to find specific songs in a specific directory. I would go to a folder in the folder hiarchy and use the filter to find a song within that directory. When I would select the song, the player would continue playing in that directory, the reason I was using filter instead of search.

In V3 I can't find the filter option anymore and I can't seem to limit search to one specific directory. Does anyone know where I can find the filter option or how I can force a search on just one directory?

Thanks in advance for your help! :-)

Filter was a gimmick and hard to use feature. 

As for per specific category/list search, I’m planning to add scoped search - new button in the list header which navigates to the search with the list scope applied.

Hi Max,

Thank you for your response! Would be great to include this in the search function. Is it possible to include directory/map search too besides list search?

Great! All we need some kind of filtee when will this feature be available @maxmp

On 12/22/2018 at 10:19 AM, maxmp said:

As for per specific category/list search, I’m planning to add scoped search - new button in the list header which navigates to the search with the list scope applied.

On 12/22/2018 at 10:19 AM, maxmp said:

Any news about that @maxmp?

I regularly used the filter list feature... It was one of the details that distinguished Poweramp from other players. With Poweramp v3 I miss it a lot and I would highly appreciate if you could re-implement it!