Filter function in V3?

Impala

Hi all,

In V2 of Poweramp I used thr filter function a lot to find specific songs in a specific directory. I would go to a folder in the folder hiarchy and use the filter to find a song within that directory. When I would select the song, the player would continue playing in that directory, the reason I was using filter instead of search.

In V3 I can't find the filter option anymore and I can't seem to limit search to one specific directory. Does anyone know where I can find the filter option or how I can force a search on just one directory?

Thanks in advance for your help! :-)

Great! All we need some kind of filtee when will this feature be available @maxmp

On 12/22/2018 at 10:19 AM, maxmp said:

Filter was a gimmick and hard to use feature. 

As for per specific category/list search, I’m planning to add scoped search - new button in the list header which navigates to the search with the list scope applied.

• 3 months later...
On 12/22/2018 at 10:19 AM, maxmp said:

Filter was a gimmick and hard to use feature. 

As for per specific category/list search, I’m planning to add scoped search - new button in the list header which navigates to the search with the list scope applied.

Any news about that @maxmp?

• 3 weeks later...

I regularly used the filter list feature... It was one of the details that distinguished Poweramp from other players. With Poweramp v3 I miss it a lot and I would highly appreciate if you could re-implement it!

Archived