Queue does not start from beginning

idro

Hello,

yesterday I updated Poweramp to new V3 version.

So I put some files into the queue and enabled the option for which at the end of the queue Poweramp should have to repeat my personal queue from the beginning, but it doesn't.

I'd like to have a songs list that repeat cyclically, to distinguish them from other albums/songs that I listen to less often and for which I select it manually and deliberately. 

Is it a bug or I'm wrong to set some other options?

The Poweramp version is the last: build 814

The queue (which is considered to be very much a temporary/transient item) does not use the Repeat function. Once it has completed, the queue will exit and normal playback will resume. If you want more control, or you want a more permanent list of songs, use a Playlist instead of the temporary queue. 

Andre

Yes with playlist it does what I want.

But with playlist I can see the track list only, I mean the album are splitted in tracks.

Is there a way to change this view in such a way that I could see the album?

A Playlist (or the Queue come to that) is a flattened list of songs, it does not possess any further hierarchy or grouping levels. You can re-sort playlists (such as by title or by album) or manually move songs up or down, but afterwards it is still a flattened list of songs in a new order. The Queue does not have any sorting options other than manually moving songs up or down (as I said, it is a simpler system than playlists). 

Andre

Archived