Queue Issues

DoomAxe

I've noticed two issues when using the queue.

1. Upon completion, the queue stops playing and says "List Finished" even when repeat list and stay in queue/repeat queue are selected.

2. If I delete X number of songs in my queue that have already played, "Now Playing" will display the song that was up in X songs. It will keep playing the song that was originally playing, but shows the wrong song on "Now Playing". It will then stop playing after the song has finished and won't start playing until a new song is selected.

Another non-queue issue I've noticed is that playback will not start automatically when I plug in headphones for the first time in the morning.  I have Keep Service selected so I'm not sure if there's another option I need to select or if this is a bug.

Thanks for the feedback. 1, 2 - fixed in the next build.

As for autostart, Android 8+ doesn't allow that (kills or doesn't allow start of Poweramp) unless it started once and assumed by system as recent media player. Poweramp can keep notification (settings / Look and feel / Notifications / Keep Notification + Always Keep Notification) though and thus can be available at all times with these enabled.

@maxmp Is this something new to V3?  I had no issues with V2 starting when plugging in for the first time each day without always keep notification on.  Over night my phone is idle, not turned off.  My phone's second screen still displays Poweramp and the track information, so it appears to still be the most recent media player.

Archived