Start/Pause Notifications are not correct

Scopesys

I don't know if this is already know about,  or fixed  ( I have the Released Pro Version),  but the Developer of the Launcher I use  (FCC),  reports that the System Notifications  from  Poweramp  are incorrect  (conflict or something with Blackplayer).

Anyway FCC developer has put a "work around" in FCC,  but it would be best if the original Issue was corrected in Poweramp  (if it has not already been fixed).

If it has already been fixed,  please can you tell me how to get the fixed version ... do I need to sign up as a Poweramp Beta tester,  ?

1 hour ago, maxmp said:

What is the System Notification and how exactly it’s incorrect? May be you have a link to discussion or some other details as currently there is nothing to fix. Thanks!

I am in the process of getting that information in precise technical detail   with the help of  another professional Android APP developer.

I appreciate you quick response, and will get you the information you will need to evaluate this claim, and hopefully correct the issue.

On 12/15/2018 at 5:14 PM, maxmp said:

What is the System Notification and how exactly it’s incorrect? May be you have a link to a discussion or some other details as currently there is nothing to fix. Thanks!

Very much appreciate you working with (FCC) SpeedFire  on this matter. 

Hopefully, the two of you can resolve this matter.  🙂

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived