Poweramp
Sign in to follow this  
Laura

Settings problem.

I didn't find my settings window in Poweramp normally in the higher part of the screen wihere usualy is 3 white dots have disappeared. i use android 4.2.2 version .Somebody can help me ,please.

The current version of Poweramp does not run on 4.2.2 so I assume you are still using the legacy v2 app? I'll move this to the appropriate topic.

Use your device's Menu button to get into Settings once, and then enable the "Always Show Three Dots Icon" option in Look and Feel.

Andre

My device is Samsung Galaxy Core LTE with Android 4.2.2 version...what can i do for using Poweramp with my device...i try to instal the legacy v2 Poweramp-2.0.10-build-588-uni.apk Build 588...but is still no functional...i didn't see the menu (settings) in Poweramp..the 3 white dots....Someone can explain me,what i should do.Please.

20181208_041846.jpg

7 minutes ago, Laura said:

My device is Samsung Galaxy Core LTE with Android 4.2.2 version...what can i do for using Poweramp with my device...i try to instal the legacy v2 Poweramp-2.0.10-build-588-uni.apk Build 588...but is still no functional...i didn't see the menu (settings) in Poweramp..the 3 white dots....Someone can explain me,what i should do.Please.

20181208_041846.jpg

Open Poweramp then Long press your handset's physical menu buttonIMG_20181208_181903.jpg.aee78c77a10a8a39dc39a9f3299864d1.jpg

Great. Sorry, I didn't realise you didn't know how to use your device's hardware menu button.

Once you get into Settings , you can go to Look and Feel > Menus and tick the "Always show menu icon (3 dots)" option if you prefer to use the three-dots method in future.

Andre