Album Art Size

Crunch

Just started using Power Amp and I really like it. Great work, thanks. I am happy for working gapless play on my LG V20! The only thing I am missing from my previous player is the size of the album art. It’s a little small on Power Amp due to the GUI being so cramped.

It would be extremely nice if the Album Art was able to be large enough to reach side to side when in portrait mode please. Art is important part of the player to me.

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

@Crunch there are some some themes available on Google play which give you a straight line seek bar instead of waveform. Search "Poweramp v3" on Google play store and you will find them. Most of them are free and have even more options to customize the UI.Screenshot_Poweramp_20181208-130158.thumb.png.a1816d726703283891661ec55dcb1fbd.png

I am using one myself.

Screenshot_Google_Play_Store_20181208-130327.png

Yes, I see it increases the album size, but it has the song title etc. text over the album art. 

I wish that there could be larger album art and no text over the art. Most other players have this, but are not as good as Poweramp. Thanks again 

2 hours ago, Crunch said:

Yes, I see it increases the album size, but it has the song title etc. text over the album art. 

I wish that there could be larger album art and no text over the art. Most other players have this, but are not as good as Poweramp. Thanks again 

Yeah. There's nothing you can do about the text over the album art, for now. It bugs me a little as well. I wish the text could be there instead of visualization, repeat, shuffle icons. And those icons could work the same as in v2.

On 12/8/2018 at 1:10 PM, Saket said:

@Crunch there are some some themes available on Google play which give you a straight line seek bar instead of waveform. Search "Poweramp v3" on Google play store and you will find them. Most of them are free and have even more options to customize the UI.Screenshot_Poweramp_20181208-130158.thumb.png.a1816d726703283891661ec55dcb1fbd.png

I am using one myself.

Screenshot_Google_Play_Store_20181208-130327.png

You can customise your Poweramp the way you want use this skin

Thanks, but the artwork is still smaller than I am used to even with these skins. Unless I am missing a setting, the stock player with the Alternate setting still has larger album art than these skins. 

I really like this player, I just wish the album art could be larger like the others out there. 

Maybe in an update. Thanks. 

I agree, my biggest complaint about the new update that was forced on us finally is the smaller album art, would really prefer the old look with larger album art that spans screen width in portrait at it was in v2

Archived