Simultaneous use of two skin

Mrmahdi

If you can use a theme in its original form and a sub-theme. And we can have some features of the other theme at the same time. Many of the theme's problems are solved and the themes are offset, for example, from the sample skin theme The alternative layout was used as the main theme, but simultaneously used the transparent navbars feature in the skin sample theme.

@flyingdutchmanA theme called sample skin was already well-designed, and I think if you can do it with minimal changes to these themes, then I have the feature of transparent navbars, which will allow you to find the boxes and buttons of the mobile application with the matching program. I like it, but the waveseek + seekbar alternative theme is much more intriguing. I think it's great if you can combine these two themes together.

Unfortunately, my device does not have the ability to run your theme, but the images provided are quite distinctive. This theme is based on the sample theme, which is very nice and I think if you use the transparent navbars feature, it's even better.

Archived