Cannot find SD Card file

masato1996

So I want to edit tag of a song but it need to get permission to the SD card file. After I click "Grant Access" I see my External file. When I click the 3 dots on the top right and "Show SD card" and I check at the 3 lines on the top right it won't appear my SD card file. Please help.

4 hours ago, andrewilley said:

When you see the Grant Access screen, select the top (root) level of the SD Card and continue. Do not select the file itself, or the folder it is saved in.

Andre

I still don't understand ? can u give me the screenshot to do that.

It varies a bit from device to device, and all mine are already set to working so I can't now see that screen to get a screenshot.

However when Poweramp prompts you that you need to authorise read/write access and the Grant Access screen is shown, you should navigate to the root level of the SD Card (the top level of the card, not one of its subfolders) and click the final Select button. There are tons of guides online if you Google it, such as https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/help/how-to-grant-sd-card-access-apps-t3015960 .

On newer ROMs you can also try doing this at the Android level by going into your device's Settings menu and selecting Applications and choose Poweramp. Then tap Permissions, and view 'All Permissions' (which might be in the three-dots menu in that screen ) and enable 'Modify or Delete the contents of the SD Card:

image.png

image.png

Andre

Archived