Visualizer doesn't play the bass

GuilhermeBds

I'm not an expert but I can say milkdrop presets are not accurate I downloaded 50000 presets pack from torrent tested them 98% of them not accurate or I can say it's more like live wallpaper showing what it's intended to

I only found 20-30 presets that looks good runs in hd without lag & had excellent graphics moves according to the beats that's it

1 minute ago, Prosenjit said:

I'm not an expert but I can say milkdrop presets are not accurate I downloaded 50000 presets pack from torrent tested them 98% of them not accurate or I can say it's more like live wallpaper showing what it's intended to

I only found 20-30 presets that looks good runs in hd without lag & had excellent graphics moves according to the beats that's it

Thx for the reply man, I would like to know wich presets is the bests

Generally, it’s not possible to convert all the presets, some may be completely broken (presets written for ms windows directx and eel language and we’re on linux open gl android and lua).

There also a device variations - shader based presets may look different depending on device gpu/ drivers.

On 11/1/2018 at 1:13 AM, GuilhermeBds said:

This zip contains 600+ high quality presets which I'm using right now I did not create this I found it in winamp forums as far as I can remember. I hope you'll find some good presets according to your liking

One more thing I want to mention that not all presets working flawlessly many of them lags but you can find best ones too

8 hours ago, maxmp said:

Generally, it’s not possible to convert all the presets, some may be completely broken (presets written for ms windows directx and eel language and we’re on linux open gl android and lua).

There also a device variations - shader based presets may look different depending on device gpu/ drivers.

Completely agree with you and appreciate your hard work for me you are the best Dev ever ?

17 hours ago, GuilhermeBds said:

Yeah, i u

8 hours ago, maxmp said:

Yeah, I understand Max Thanks for the attention

34 minutes ago, Prosenjit said:

Completely agree with you and appreciate your hard work for me you are the best Dev ever ?

39 minutes ago, Prosenjit said:

This zip contains 600+ high quality presets which I'm using right now I did not create this I found it in winamp forums as far as I can remember. I hope you'll find some good presets according to your liking

One more thing I want to mention that not all presets working flawlessly many of them lags but you can find best ones too

Royal_Mashup_Pack_v6.zip

Omg I love you man, Thanks a Thousand times?

Archived