Trying to get a hold of customer support.

tinpanalley

I bought a full version activation on June 16, 2016 for version 2.0.10-build588 .

I have Poweramp installed on an Android phone from 2011 that no longer can go online. Everything has been fine since 2016 and then suddenly this week, it’s asking for me to verify it again online. First of all, I can’t because this phone can’t go online anymore. Secondly, I don’t see why this long after buying the app I need to re-verify it. Can anyone explain what’s happening here? I don’t have to buy the app again do I?

Thanks!

There are a number of reasons that an app might need to re-validate (see http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/323557-is-internet-connection-required for some of the ones for Poweramp) but unfortunately if it does need to do so, you are going to have to find some way to temporarily allow the device to access the internet before it can work again. There's no other way around it I'm afraid. (Perhaps use wi-fi, or if it's out of normal range try creating a wi-fi hotspot on another phone?) If you want to email to discuss your particular account, please email poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com.

Andre

Archived