Stutters and reordering

Skelly

Firstly; Tracks are split on continuous mix albums ( Hospitality mix etc ) even with gapless option enabled

Secondly; Home made compilations are reordered alphabetically.

Any clues how to resolve this ? My old stock player played everything flawlessly btw.

4 hours ago, Skelly said:

Secondly; Home made compilations are reordered alphabetically.

Folders (or albums, etc) are ordered based on what List Options you have selected for that category (e.g alphabetical by title, by track number, bu filename, etc). As long as you have added tags to your home created MP3 files, Poweramp can sort them for you.

Andre

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2018 at 5:02 PM, andrewilley said:

Folders (or albums, etc) are ordered based on what List Options you have selected for that category (e.g alphabetical by title, by track number, bu filename, etc). As long as you have added tags to your home created MP3 files, Poweramp can sort them for you.

Andre

Tracks are listed by track number but Poweramp seems to be ignoring that and playing them alphabetically no matter what I change in the settings.

My biggest issue, though, is why I can't get it to play continuous mixes without inserting a tiny gap when tracks change. My old Android stock player had no problems, so it's not the SD card ( which I have cleared and formatted in the new phone ) so why can't a paid for bit of software handle it ???

Archived