Playlist song selection plays random song

grieserl

This is an issue with build 795 on an LG V30 running 8.0.0. I have tried a clean reinstall of the app. 

I apologize if this is a duplicate post, but I haven't seen anything about it yet. 

This issue is intermittent, but pretty common, it's happening multiple times per day. 

When I select a song from the Playlist screen, a different random song from the Playlist (or the first song in the Playlist, maybe depending on the current shuffle settings?) will be played instead. 

Otherwise 795 is running great! 

I have same phone, but I'm not sure that's the issue. I think what might be happening, at least in my case, is what when you hit a song in a folder that has a rating -- it occasionally flips over to a queue/top rated. Try clearing the queue if there's something in it.

9 hours ago, grieserl said:

This is an issue with build 795 on an LG V30 running 8.0.0. I have tried a clean reinstall of the app. 

I apologize if this is a duplicate post, but I haven't seen anything about it yet. 

This issue is intermittent, but pretty common, it's happening multiple times per day. 

When I select a song from the Playlist screen, a different random song from the Playlist (or the first song in the Playlist, maybe depending on the current shuffle settings?) will be played instead. 

Otherwise 795 is running great! 

Thanks for the report. Looks like desync between playlists and actual files on storage. Full Rescan is recommended.

Queue make take control and play itself, but it's visible (toast + now playing list becomes Queue).

Archived