Can't verify license in any way

Hi!

I can't seem to activate Poweramp full even though I have the app bought via google play. I've uninstalled and installed over and over again, tried to clear cache. I haven't reset the whole phone for it and I won't but I'm looking for solutions.

I'm on Android 8.1, the notification doesn't work on the lockscreen (I'm pretty sure this has been reported tho) and the "widget pack" isn't installable via playstore, there's also a bug with libraries at boot (I'll go on detail if I'm the only one experiencing these issues but I think those are 8.1 issues, not personal)

Please see the following which might apply to you: 

Also, on the current release version (v2, build 588) of Poweramp, Android 8.1 breaks the Notification panel. You may want to try PA v3 test build 709 from the Downloads tab at the top of the page as that should resolve the problem.

Andre

13 hours ago, andrewilley said:

...you may want to try PA v3 test build 709 from the Downloads tab at the top of the page as that should resolve the problem.

Andre

Is it known as to if when v3 is released in non-test build (hesitate to use the term 'stable' build), will previously licensed users of the v2 builds be required to purchase a new license?

I've uninstalled Poweramp and the unlocker, cleared data on the play store app and rebooted, installed again both apps, closed and opened a couple times and it didn't work. I still can't verify the license and I'm unable to use the app after a couple hours.

Have you followed the advice in the last post of that thread I linked? There are some issues with a recent update to Google Play store app (10.7.17), which might be the version you are running. They have issued an urgent update (10.7.19) which apparently works OK, or you can roll back to a 10.6.x version.

As far as beta test releases, I find 709 very stable for daily use, and with recent ROMs it is perhaps better than the official v2 build (especially for notifications in 8.1 ROMs).

Andre

I cannot verify my play store app either.  it worked fine up until this weekend and now it never verifies my purchase.  I can't use your beta builds because they are not from the play store.  it seems that everything you suggest users do in this forum don't work.  I've also noticed that the play store app has not been updated since 2016 and I have auto updates on at all times.  What happened to your app because now its just a waste of my money.

The alpha and beta builds work fine with a Play Store licence. Give that a try and see if they happen to work for you. I'm surprised that your Play Store hasn't auto-updated more recently though, mine updates very regularly. You aren't using a very old Android version by any chance are you? (I'm talking pre 4.0)

Otherwise, please email poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com with your full details and they should be able to help you.

Andre

Archived