Cannot uncheck folder

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Not without some actual information, device/ROM/version details for a start. Do songs get scanned from the card correctly if you don't try to go into the Music Folders list?

Andre

I have a Moto G4 Play and is running on LineageOs 14.1, the actual problem is Poweramp is reading every folder in my SD card as well as as phone memory. When I uncheck a single folder it's just unchecking the whole SD card itself. Have a look

Screenshot_20180706-160042.png

Yes, that would happen. If you unselect any individual item from within a folder or drive then that 'root level' is no longer ticked as that would have meant all of its contents were active, so the tick would go away.

I generally unselect everything at the top level, and then tick only the subfolder(s) that I want scanned (ticking or unticking any folder will automatically select or deselect all of its subfolders too, unless you override that lower down)

Andre

6 hours ago, Sanjayparsi said:

Is there any option to hide the videos to be scanned by Poweramp

Yes, just don't select that particular folder in Settings > Folders and Library > Music Folders. As I said before, the easiest way is to untick everything and then just select the folders you specifically want, then do a Full Rescan.

Andre

Thanks for that. Now it looks good

8 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Yes, that would happen. If you unselect any individual item from within a folder or drive then that 'root level' is no longer ticked as that would have meant all of its contents were active, so the tick would go away.

I generally unselect everything at the top level, and then tick only the subfolder(s) that I want scanned (ticking or unticking any folder will automatically select or deselect all of its subfolders too, unless you override that lower down)

Andre

Thanks for this. Now it looks perfect

Archived