Swiping for next track problems

Charley Dumerniet

Hi everybody,

I'm making a tracklist for an actor in a solo play.
Poweramp would be perfect in use, as he wants to do his own sound while acting.

For example, he needs about 5 mins of wind sound. We make a track with 10 mins to be sure,
and he can swipe to the next track on stage. Cover art made in Photoshop (text) makes it very clear what's playing at the moment.
The crossfades are of great use in this case!

But now the problems...
1) I can't get the playlist right, to play things in the right order (track 1, swipe, track 2, swipe track 3 etc. etc.)
It just won't listen to the playlist, and no matter how I put the settings (random play off etc.), it will still
play 'at random'.
2) In between the tracks, other tracks appear called 'Poweramp', and they can't be deleted.
As I'm testing if the app is usable for this project, and didnt buy it yet, it could be advertisements, but I'm not sure...

Anyone any idea's about this subject?
Thanks in advance

Sounds like you are not in Playlist mode. You need to start playback from within the Playlist itself (but tapping on a song title in the Library Playlist) not just be viewing the playlist contents. Check for the 'three-lines-and-dots' playlist icon to the left of the song title in the player screen. Then as long as Shuffle is turned off (using the icon in the lower-right of player screen) you should get each song in the playlist played in order.

Andre

There are no "Poweramp tracks". I wonder if you mean tracks which don't have any embedded artwork, as they would just show the PA logo to avoid a black screen? If so, it might be worth checking that you don't have any other audio files on your device (notification sounds, game audio, etc) which PA is picking up during its Library Scan (check Settings > Folders and Library > Music Folders, and only tick the specific folders that you want PA to scan)

Andre

Archived