Problem

Petrescue

Some time ago, in the Download list we had the pieces arranged according to the date they were downloaded. Even though we changed the song's name, it was still in the same position. For some time now, when changing the name or cover image, it automatically goes as the first one, even though it was the 379 song. We reinstalled the application several times but in vain. I have the Alpha build 709 play version. I tried the beta and returned to Alpha build 709 play because I thought it was because of the change but it has the same problem. Please help me at least with advice because I do not want to quit the application, I use it for a long time and it is the best.

There are two modes for ordering Recent Songs. One is the time/date that Poweramp first added the song to its Library (i.e when it was initially scanned, or rescanned if the file was moved or renamed/etc). The other is to use the filesystem's 'Last Modified' time/date stamp, which will be changed every time you edit the song file (e.g. to update a tag, etc). Try adjusting the option in Settings > Folders and Library > Lists 

Andre

Archived