Poweramp only works if you are online?

Maubedo

So I bought Poweramp some time ago but this is annoying. It only works if you are online? Does it has to online verify that you bought it every 10.minutes? Really? Generally you will put some songs to play and turn airplane mode and it stops working cause it can't verify that you bought it? Really? Are you guys so desperate for money that you need to check every 10 minutes? 

Thank you for answering. But that's not what is happening. It is saying it is going to check 2 times. Mine has to check everyday. More than once per day. I already reinstalled everything. So this is not a bug. It is your verifying system. If I go offline for around 1 hour the app closes saying it can't confirm that I purchased. 

This just happened again. Right now. I was offline the app was giving me the message that it can't confirm bla bla bla. Your app is the only one doing this kind of thing. I am on a Samsung s7 original rom nothing modified. So no it is not my system before you can say it is. 

I believe it is the latest version. I installed it on Play Store and it is up to day. I had this issue for a long time. I even quit using Poweramp even that I bought because of that. I used to go offline to take a break and listen to music and after some minutes to a hour the issue happens. I had a Xiaomi redmi 4 before this s7 and that was happening there aswell. It won't hold the bought license for more than one day. 

That's very odd, you don't have anything on your device that could be interfering with Google's process do you? (rooted Lucky Patcher or similar?)

Otherwise, please could you email poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com with your full details (device, ROM version, Google Play details, etc), or use the Settings > Get Support > Contact feature in the app. 

Andre

• 2 months later...

Same thing happened to me last summer on my Samsung s7 edge, was driving through northern Canada and without cell coverage for a while, playing music and got hit with this issue of not being able to confirm my purchase. Had to switch go Google play music.. Yuk Then it again happened on a flight to Hawaii... Not good, but otherwise a great app!

Archived