Connectivity & android headunit

Co2

Power amp was this first app I bought on plays tore...

When I decided on a new car stereo I went android!

The built in app wasn't very good with my iPod but Poweramp is amazing!

I have 2 small issues...

Because I have to hotspot my phone I dont always keep my head unit online, this means Poweramp isn't able to check my key and it fails to authenticate. Not a massive issue BUT if I reconnect I have to uninstall pro unlocker and redownload and authenticate... A small annoyance as Poweramp loads my library fast and is amazing....

My other issue is possibly a user error issue but built in visualisations would be awesome if they're in the app I'm yet to find them 

Big thanks to the dev I just wish once I have purchased the app I don't continually need to register authenticate 

On 10/11/2017 at 7:51 AM, andrewilley said:

Visualisations will be supported in PA v3 (you can get an alpha-test version from the Downloads tab at the top of the page).

Andre

Thanks I’ll give it a go, Any ideas on constant reconnect

You need to keep the device connected to the internet ideally for 48 hours after installation to allow validation to complete, after which it should not need to do so again. See http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/323557-is-internet-connection-required . Not ideal for an in-car device with no regular connection I know, but PA was originally developed before that was even a thing.

Andre

Archived