Folder/Library pages have no background (??)

jungle_mole

Hi!

Several days ago strange thing happened: folder view and library view now has no background (as it appears).

Idk, may be I changed some settings or smth, but now Poweramp is a mess and I can't find settings that I assumable could change. Sry if the problem is trivial and I indeed changed some settings, I now can't find (for me, problem have to be solved anyway). 

I was having 700 alpha for long time, but now I installed 704 and nothing changed.

Here are screenshots: open Folders page from within Poweramp, and opened Poweramp, defaulting on Folders page from Poweramp widget.

J1w4eHe5v2E[1].jpg

yHgDDcIpBQo[1].jpg

That's weird, there shouldn't be any backgrounds behind those screens at all, they should be plain black with with content. Settings should be available if you slide in the panel from the left-edge of the screen, but this doesn't look like anything Settings can change. Have you updated the ROM on your device recently, and have you tried rebooting and/or clearing your cache? Next step would be to try uninstalling/reinstalling, but beware of losing any settings/playlists/etc if you do that.

Andre

4 hours ago, andrewilley said:

That's weird, there shouldn't be any backgrounds behind those screens at all, they should be plain black with with content. Settings should be available if you slide in the panel from the left-edge of the screen, but this doesn't look like anything Settings can change. Have you updated the ROM on your device recently, and have you tried rebooting and/or clearing your cache? Next step would be to try uninstalling/reinstalling, but beware of losing any settings/playlists/etc if you do that.

Andre

i wasn't updating launcher or anything. i had cleared the cache after this glitch happened, rebooted several times.. 

looks like reinstall i the only option then. will i be able to fully recover settings, if i export/import them from within Poweramp? will it remember widget settings? cant say it that much of a problem to tune it up from scratch, but i'd prefer not to do that. (btw by exporting/importing setting i will eventually check against whether the glitch is in settings, as a side effect anyway)

Archived