Перердическое выключение

trasser70

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have the same problem. When the application is open, the music player in the background automatically closes, just like when the screen is locked. This started to irritate. I can not turn on the music and sit in the browser or in social networks. Player cool, But I, until the error is fixed, I have to download another player. I hope for your loyalty and quick update. Device xiome readme note 4. Thaks

Yes, and forgot to add, it closes in every identical time interval. That is, opened, launched the music, a minute or a minute and a half, and the application closes, then again the application opens into it, again a minute or a minute and a half and everything on a new one.

Could you provide some more details? I assume you are using the alpha test build 704? Does PA close itself when the screen is still on, or only when the screen goes to sleep? Any other apps running at the same time?

You could try ticking the Settings > Misc > Tweaks > Use Wakelock and Keep Service options, which are designed to help if your device is preventing PA from continuing in the background.

Andre 

This is regardless of the screen in sleep mode or not. When working with other applications, for example, instagram, it all closed in a minute, even with wakelock. Similarly, with the browser and simultaneously with the game. The only thing when it works stably, all applications are closed and the player is open, even when the screen is in sleep mode, then it works stably

Screenshot_2017-07-26-12-39-09-916_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.png

Ah, if you start using another app that requires media audio output (YouTube, etc) then PA will indeed stop playing - it has to in fact. Apps that don't request media audio should not affect it though (and notifications should not stop it either, unless you have selected that as an option of course).

Andre

But is it not for the settings of the audio focus? It also closes the application even while in an application that does not require an Internet connection. Disconnected audiofocus and plays music at the same time with video from YouTube. The problem is not this. It seems to me that somewhere there is something that conflicts with other applications if the turntable turns off. And also checked: opened several applications, launched music, left the application open and loaded the screen into sleep, it still closes the application. Stable operation only for all closed applications and not minimized player

Everything went so far that the PA lost its permission to change the sd card. I could not delete the tracks. Rebooted the phone and all the problems went by themselves. The player stopped shutting and everything was fine. something like that

Archived