left right buttons mixed audio

Hi, I really love this music app... Its the only I use when listening to my mp3.. But lately I noticed that when I use the left, right button I can still hear music coming out of the opposite side although lower.. Eg.. I turn it to left the right side still has some sound coming from it.. I have a Galaxy Note 4 with latest firmware.. It use to work before.. I have audio music where left and right channels are especially separated and this "bug" ruins the effect... Though it might be a bad Codec? Can you help or shed some light on this?

True Poweramp fan
Ivan

Before it worked that way ... i liked it better that way... I have an mp3 of David Bowie's Major tom that was recorded the way it was intended and usually you can hear the guitar on one side and his voice on the other, I love the way it sounded. Now it sounds kinda muddled. it kinda changes it.. if it was by design,, it would be nice if it was a toggle instead of built in. :/ if not ...hope its fixed with next update. All in all, One great player wouldn't go anywhere else!

Archived