Streaming Radio API

JayHen

I have searched the threads and found some of your basic responses to streaming radio (Pandora, Grooveshark, Slacker, etc...) integration. Since most of these services already provide desktop clients, some even provide mobile clients, they must already provide APIs for their streaming web services. Do you know if any of those providers are willing to work with you on allowing Poweramp to connect via their API to their services? I would imagine that in order to be financially viable those services would only allow access through a 3rd party app (such as PA) for paid subscribers.

From the PA side of the equation has there been any research or plans for such integration? I would think that Grooveshark would be a great partnership with PA, and I know that it would bring more paid users to both parties.

There is planned support for audiogalaxy streaming via plugin for PowerAMP.

Generally, I'm open for other streaming providers as well, though there are few considerations regarding technical side of things (APIs, ability to get audio stream into PowerAMP,etc.) and legal side.

Thanks!

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

There is planned support for audiogalaxy streaming via plugin for Poweramp.

Generally, I'm open for other streaming providers as well, though there are few considerations regarding technical side of things (APIs, ability to get audio stream into Poweramp,etc.) and legal side.

Thanks!

I'd love to see streaming simple mp3 streams via .m3u lists as said in this thread.

Kepp it up, Poweramp really rocks!

• 1 year later...

Archived