Unable to select new album from main menu.

Recently I have been experiencing problems in Alpha build with changing selection of the album I am playing from the main menu.When the current track/album is in PLAY mode and I swipe right and go to 'Album' and select a track to play then the new selection is then displayed on the now playing screen and starts ok like it should.

However, if the current selection is in PAUSE  mode,and I try to do the above then the new selection is not recognised and the existing screen/ album selection remains on the screen and does not change.

Works perfectly for me. Are you saying that the new track does not play at at all (i,e. PA remains in pause mode, showing the old track) or the new track plays but the album artwork in the player screen does not update? What happens if you long-press on the track title and select the Play option?

Andre

Hi Andre,yes, I am saying that the new track does not play and the old track remains in pause mode.As I stated if the old track is in play mode then the switch takes place ok..I've never had a problem like this before,and thought it really strange.Can I point out that it doesn't happen all the time, and it's not really a show stopper,however it can be quite annoying. Perhaps it's my tablet but have never experienced anything like this before..Regards Steve.

No it doesn't, I normally just put the current selection back into play mode and then change it.I have today rebooted my device and reloaded PA from the play store...Fingers crossed,it hasn't happened yet..Regards Steve

Archived