App Closing By Itself (Not sure if actually a bug)

This problem is pretty specific so I'm not sure if it's a bug or if it was intentional.

When I am listening to music from the app and then go on facebook and click on a video, the music cuts off and the video starts playing, which is fine and normal. Although once I'm done watching the video or ending it early my music does not resume and the app closed itself. I think it could be a bug because I did the same thing on instagram and when i closed the video the music resumed like other music apps do.

So yea just wondering if its a compatibly issue with facebook or a bug and if there is anything I can do about it?

Someone else mentioned this recently (regarding the notification control panel). Whenever another app takes over without Poweramp being tidily paused first, you need to restart Poweramp afterwards by tapping the homescreen PA icon or use the Recent Apps list.

Andre

Thanks for answering Andrew, so that's just how it is then? There's no way to change that somehow? Like I said it seems that Facebook is the only app that closes power amp that way that I've seen anyways. It just seems a bit odd that it's just for Facebook.

Archived