Plex compatibility

Vic333

There are many request for Google Play compatibility, but I really think compatibility with the Plex server system would be more useful. Well, it would for me, anyway. 

Plex is a media server one can run on their own server at home, but their music player is really subpar. Plex + Poweramp would be a dream come true for me. 

2 hours ago, Vic333 said:

There are many request for Google Play compatibility, but I really think compatibility with the Plex server system would be more useful. Well, it would for me, anyway. 

Plex is a media server one can run on their own server at home, but their music player is really subpar. Plex + Poweramp would be a dream come true for me. 

The problem I have is that Poweramp will find only some and not all of my downloaded music from google play? example......i purchased 2 songs on 2 different days within the same week. i downloaded those songs to my internal SD card as I always do. When I open Poweramp and allow it to scan my folders, it finds, displays and will play only one of the 2 songs??? They are both downloaded to the same folder in the same format!!!

it doesn't make any sense?

Archived