Failed to Verify License

I never used to have a issue with this.  I'm on an nVidia Shield Tablet, I do not always have internet connection as I purely work off of WiFi as I refuse to pay the outrageous prices for pure data plans that are stupid in their cost to the consumer.  So when I was at home, on my WiFi I made sure that the Poweramp App got verified as I've been a proud owner of this App since the very early days of it on Android.  But now all of a sudden, it seems it's trying to continously check the license of the App and that should only ever be needed ONE time, and ONE time only!  Last time it did this I had to uninstall both the Licensing App and the Trial then have it re-verify the App again.  I should NEVER have to do that, if this continues I will definitely find a different App and rate this down to 1 star with this write-up for my reason why.

Please email your concerns to poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com.

You may also want to check out http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/323557-is-internet-connection-required in case something you are doing is forcing the licence validation, but it does sound like you have already checked that. Please mention that you have already read the FAQs in your email so you don't just get asked to check them again.

Andre

Archived