Already purchased

I've gone through the FAQ on "Already Purchased" but somehow the problem persists.  I've already downloaded and paid for the app twice and I don't want to pay a 3rd time!  

I'm downloading your app to my car android unit.  On 2 occasions I've had to reboot and reinstall the car OS and paid for your app (kit kat to lollipop back to kit kat).  This 3rd time I am making the effort to have you look into this issue...

From Google Play there are 2 options: the free version and the unlocked version.  The unlocked version does not show the "Already Purchased" option so the only way to get the app back is through the free version.  Then when I click on "Already Purchased" the link takes me to Google payment with no other option!  In my case Google cancelled the purchase because they have a record of my prior purchase.  At this time I am not sure if I am using the free or unlocked version as there is nothing showing which one I am using.

Please help, thanks.

You need to download/install the free trial version from the Play store first (which is the app itself) and then re-download the Unlocker - which as long as you are using the same Google email account should be available for you to download as often as you like as you have already purchased it. It's a two-stage process.

Andre

Archived