Playback order in Folder view

Power Amp:  build-573

Mobile:          Motorola Moto-G x1032

Android:        K.K. 4.4.2

Custom:        Stock Rom, Faux Kernel

To reproduce it:
- Put a folder to play
- Select "Repeat List", for example.
- Go to folder view and choose another folder to play (Not playing a song within the folder, but using the menu>"play" or "shuffle" instead).

~The new folder starts playing but the playback order is reseted to "Advance list" instead of remaining as it was before. I thought it was to sort a problem with hierarchy mode, taking into account that when a subfolder finishes the next one will be played. But, if I set the playback to repeat after it was changed to advance list then all the "subfolder songs" are played without problem.

( Btw, if you do choose a song instead of playing a folder, the playback order remains intact. )

In the other hand, using the Library mantains the playback order if you select "play/shuffle" on another artist.
My question is if this is the intended behaviour or a bug in this particular case.

Thanks for the awesome player! and sorry for the bad english.

Sorry, I can't reproduce this. If I've selected 'Repeat List' on the player screen and set a song playing, no matter how I then launch a new folder (either by long-pressing on the folder image and pressing Play, or Long-press and then Shuffle) the player screen remains Repeat List mode when the new track starts playing.

Andre

Dunno what to say, it keeps resetting to the advance list order when a new folder is played. But, as  I said is only when playing a new folder; neither when selecting a file inside nor when using the library view.

Archived