Build 573 Bug, Nexus 5 - Widgets & Lock Screen Dead

Today, Poweramp updated itself to build 573, and my Poweramp widgets stopped working (get message "problem loading widget"). The lock screen controls disappeared as well.  I'm running Android 5.0.1.  Everything was fine yestereday, before the update.  I've already tried clearing the app's data & reinstalling everything.

Is it possible to download the previous build somewhere official (572)?  I wouldn't trust a 3rd party source.

Thanks for the help.

Many of the older versions are still on the website server, just not referred to within the main post any more, so you can download the files manually by entering the appropriate version number into your browser address bar, e.g:

Build 572: powerampapp.com/download/Poweramp-2.0.10-build-572-uni.apk

I would always advise caution when rolling back any software though, just in case any new settings/etc may have been saved which might no longer be compatible with older versions.

(I've now added a few older version links to the main download post, just in case anyone else needs to do the same for any reason)

Andre

tag edit/track deletion on SD cards @ Lollipop (Poweramp will ask for write permission on SD card. Due to the bug in Android, this will fail for SD cards without labels. 

Its really annoying not be able to edit tags within Poweramp. Is there anything that I can do to fix this? 

Archived